Saturday, February 28, 2009

Great Friends

Last night Shel and I went to T-town and had dinner with my BFF from Little Rock. She was in town picking up her step daughter so we made a night of it. We had Chinese food and it was GREAT! We always order a lot of food and share it. We ended up being at the restaurant for for about an hour and a half and then talked outside for another 30 minutes. It was so nice to finally see their faces after many months of just talking on the phone (daily!). She has a daughter that is a couple of years younger than Shel. But, they are best buds. She is now spending the weekend with us and boy has it been exciting around our house today. They finally went to sleep some time after midnight last night. At midnight I was out for the count so I'm really not sure what time their little eyes finally closed. They were too hyped up about getting to play today. Aaron has been hunting since about 6 this morning. So he hasn't had the joy of hearing 2 little girls giggle. NONSTOP!! They have been very creative today. It's really cold outside so they haven't been able to stay out for a long period of time. Basically it's been inside for a couple of hours and outside for about 30 minutes. Repeat - all day long.
This morning we did venture back to T- town for the Polka Dots and Lollipops sale. I wasn't disappointed but yet I wasn't thrilled. I did find some stuff.


I got all this, 6 infant sleepers and 1 pair of maternity pants for my prego friend. It cost me $33.00. Everything was half off today. I thought that was a great deal. There will be another sale in the Fall. I plan to be there first to get all the good stuff and then go back on the last day for the half off sale.
Aaron will not be home tonight either due to the predator hunt. I talked to him a couple of hours ago and so far they have NOTHING! They are about 20 miles down the river and have pulled out of the water just to warm up a little bit. They even built themselves a fire. Boy, that will bring the coyotes in don't you think? So they have a long night ahead of them. I hope they come up on something or they will be totally bummed.
Tomorrow I'm going to post pictures of what the girls have been up to. I assure you it will make you laugh. And I will let you know how the hunt turned out. Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. ready to see some pics of those sassy little "teen" girls!!!!

    auntie

    ReplyDelete