Wednesday, February 25, 2009

YOU MUST READ

I was checking my favorite blogs this morning and I always check Angie Smith's FIRST. She writes Bring the Rain. Ya'll she is one my most favorite people. She doesn't even know me and that's okay by me as long as she keeps writing. She has an amazing story. She lost her last baby 2-3 hours after she gave birth. Can't even fathom that. The reason she's so amazing is because of her faith. You have to go read her blog. Promise it will bless your life. It will make you think. It will make you not complain as much. And I think it will make me be a better housekeeper. Maybe.
Here is the link, http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/ Today's post is just so good. So get over there and read it. Quit wasting your time at my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment