Monday, March 2, 2009

JUST KIDDING!

Well ,I told you Saturday I would have pics of the girls posted but I don't. Yesterday turned out to be crazy and BUSY!

We didn't make it to church because Aaron came in and out all night. He would stop in and grab something, go back out, stop in again and get something else, go back out. Then at 4a.m. he came in for good and I got up and we visited for a little while. So Sunday morn I was exhausted. And Grace unexpectedly spent the weekend with us so her momma didn't bring any clothes for her when they came in town Friday night. Shel didn't have any shoes that fit her. Shelby's foot is as big as mine.

I started the morning off with breakfast and laundry. Spent the entire day doing laundry and feeding kids. Every time I turned around they were hungry. You would of thought they were 2 teenage boys. They practically ate me out of the house. I seriously didn't realize girls had boy appetites.

Around 5:45 I headed off to T-town to meet Grace's dad. And on the way home Aaron called to let me know that his upset stomach was more than just upset. He had reason to believe it was a VIRUS!! He had been to the rest room more times than normal with just a usual upset tummy. So my thoughts were...NO!!!!!!!!!!!! We can't be sick this week. It's TAKS time. There is no room for sickness. Oh no... what are we to do????

We left Aaron in the bed this morning as he had been up ALL night running back and forth to the bathroom(every hour on the hour). Well every time he got up I woke up. I was late for work this morning because we had no tummy medicine at our house and in DeKalb if get sicker in the middle of the night... well , that's just too bad. New Boston is the closest 24 hour store. So you just have to wait till morning. I guess I should have been a little more prepared just in case he got sicker but we are talking about me. So I had to get him some medicine. I took it over to him, fixed him a glass of orange juice and listened to him whine a little more before I headed off to school.

Because I have yet to download my pictures of the girls that are HILARIOUS I will leave you with the only one I do have on my computer. It's nothing special but it's a start to a chore that I hate to do (put pictures on my computer).Check out Shelby's bling purse and Grace's wet head. I will post the other pics tonight - promise. But I don't pinky promise. Cause we don't ever know what my whiny, sick, sad husband is going to need from me when I get home.

P.S. Aaron did not do well at the hunt. Actually he lost BAD! His team ended up with NOTHING! Aw it is sad. I know. Better luck next year. (I really could have used the payout money)

P.S.S. SO FAR SHEL AND I ARE HEALTHY! PLEASE PRAY WE STAY THAT WAY - AT LEAST UNTIL TAKS IS OVER ON WEDNESDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment