Friday, February 27, 2009

FINALLY!!

It's the weekend. Yeah!! I have been waiting for this weekend for a while now. I am going to the Polka Dots and Lollipops sale at the fairgrounds. I have never been to one of these sales so I am so excited to finally be going. I have seen it advertised on T.V. and looked into it just in time to realize it was coming to a town nearby. Has anyone ever heard of it or been to one? My understanding is that is an upscale consignment shop for children's clothing. I love consignment shops! A couple of weeks ago I went to one in T-town and Shel found a shirt she just had to have. I paid $5.00 for it. Later on in the day we were at the mall ( in one of those stores that sells ugly clothes for a whole lot of money) and we found the exact shirt for $26.00. We were then so proud of our consignment purchase. So if you live in the Texarkana area Polka Dots and Lollipops will be at the fairgrounds. Here's a link to their website. http://polkadotsandlollipops.net/ Good Luck if you go. The sale started today but will go until tomorrow. And tomorrow is half off. What a deal! Have a great weekend.

P. S. If it ends up being a crappy sale I apologize in advance. I will be soooo disappointed!
P.S.S. Just wanted to leave you with a beautiful face.
This picture was taken last year. Her and Tanner got baptized together on that wonderful Easter morning.
I don't like posting without a picture so I thought this was the best one I had in my files. Don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment