Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Isn't she beautiful!



I told you I would post pictures of my new love and here she is. Isn't she the prettiest thing ever.
I just love my new purse. It's the perfect size for me. I used to carry a sling purse so when I got my new purse I was so excited because it wasn't so big.
Last night Aaron and I were watching" The Bachelor". Which I vowed last week after he sent Stephanie home I was done with that silly show. Anyway, while we were watching I was also typing up entry forms for the Fire Dept. predator hunt. Last weekend they held a crow hunt and now the last weekend in Feb. they are going to have a predator hunt. My wonderful husband has invited me along. Not to be part of his team or anything. Just to watch and hold the spotlight. The hunt will be during the night and go into the next morning. So basically what he wants is a light holder. But, I think I will tag along even if I 'm just the light girl. Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment