Monday, February 16, 2009

Nothing much has been going on with us lately. We spent most of the weekend outside cutting down cedar trees that will be used as posts for the new horse fence. We are going to build a fence closer to the house so the horses will have MORE green grass to munch on. As if they didn't have enough. Shel had a great time riding her 4- wheeler through every mud puddle she could find. I drove the truck to the back 50, Shel rode her 4-wheeler and Aaron drove the tractor. She was in the middle of us but I had to come to a complete and quick halt as she turned around several times to drive back through the mud. She was filthy by the end of the day.
We got to see Tanner and Tiff today. They were coming through town on their way home from visiting Heath over the weekend. It was nice to see them and see how much Tanner had grown in just 3 weeks. He's such a little brat. I love that kid so much. They brought Valentine's gifts for EVERYBODY! Aaron got chocolate and a Sonic gift card, I got cute leggings and earrings and Shel got 3 shirts. Shel said it was as good as Christmas because she also got a new outfit from Nana. I got some new bath gel from Nana. I was so excited because I had just run out of my Christmas bath gel and had to use bar soap for the last 2 days. Now I get to be a girl again with my pretty smellin bath gel. Thanks, mom! Mom also made lunch for us today and it was so good. She got a new Barefoot Contessa cookbook and has been cooking like a crazy lady. We had chicken salad, Gazpacho soup and these tomato things that I know I couldn't describe correctly if my life depended on it. They had Mozerella Cheese and Basil and something else that I don't know the name of but they were REALLY good. We had a girly lunch since all the boys weren't there. It was nice.
Tomorrow we go back to the real world and get back into our normal routine of going to school and dreading Monday - Friday.
Hope everyone had a good Valentine weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment