Friday, April 3, 2009

Wild Olive Tees

I want to share a blog that I found called Wild Olive Tees. Stefanie is one of the designers. She has 8 children. WOW!! 4 of them were adopted from China and her family is currently in the process of adopting another. WOW WEE!! She is a soldier's wife.
Her parnter is Colleen. She has 2 children and will be adopting soon as well. She's also a soldier's wife.
They have really cute t-shirts. To visit their site click on the Wild Olive button on my sidebar.

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting and for sportin' our Wild Olive Tees button. You have been entered into our giveaway!

    And that rainbow cake is something else. Curious how it came out. Little too ambitious for me, I fear. :)

    Blessings!
    :)
    Amie
    www.wildolivetees.com

    ReplyDelete