Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Back to school

Well, today is our 2nd day back at school after Spring Break and it stinks!! Shel and I both have had a really tough time getting back into a routine. It's not so much the going to school as it is the getting up at 5:30. It's just terrible. Shel and I had a conversation this morning about how great it would be if school started at 10:00am. Wouldn't that just be fabulous!

Most of you who read my blog also read Kelly's Korner but just in case there's that one who doesn't I want to let you know about a little boy who desperately needs prayers right now. His name is Stellan. While still in the womb the doctors told his parents that he would not survive because of a heart condition. When Stellan was born he was completely healthy. He has been healthy ever since. Sunday night after a quick trip to the ER for what they thought was just a little cold he slipped into SVT after a breathing treatment. You can go read read Mck mama blog and read all about Stellan. She has a very interesting story and her attitude is like none other.

For all of you "Bachelor" fans did you see who is dancing on "Dancing With The Stars"? It's none other than.... Melissa. You know she's the one that Jason picked first and then dumped. I unfortuantly have been busy every single Monday night and have had to watch(listen) to it while doing other things. So I have yet to see her dance. But if I had to guess I bet she's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment