Friday, March 13, 2009

IT'S ALMOST HERE!!

The time has finally come for.......SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!! Yeah! We are so excited to get a week off school. We are going to visit Tiff and Tan man the end of next week. We are really looking forward to watching Tan man play another soccer game. We got to go this fall and watch a game but haven't been back since. He is so cute while he's playing and he's very very serious about the game. There is no clowning when game time comes. Here's our little dude in action. He's #7

God bless his momma! His daddy's away at warrant officer school and she's left to do all the parenting by herself. She's about to go insane. So I feel for ya sista. But it's a good thing he's yours. He's the coolest kid on earth!

But first we have to get through the weekend. Tonight my BFF, Judi is coming to spend the weekend with us. She is going to help me get Shel ready for the pageant. We have dress rehearsal tonight. Interview and pageant tomorrow. She's had practice the past couple of nights. They do not allow parents to stay during practice so I haven't been able to see her in action. We have not done any modeling classes, no spray tan and no interview sessions. So we are rookies to the pageant world. But my goodness I refuse to spray tan my 8 yr. old. Of course when I announced that I wasn't having her tanned other pagenat moms about had a heart attack. But, I sure didn't let it bother me one bit. Shel was the one that decided she wanted to do the pageant and we were all for it but we let her know up front that if she won she would win by natural looks and natural talent. So I'm anxious to see tonight how natural we are in the pageant world. It ought to be interesting. I just hope we don't embarass ourselves. And if we do, oh well. It won't be the first... or last time.

Since I haven't posted in a few days I want to wish my sister-in-law, Megan, a Happy Belated Birthday!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I love the pagent pictures.

    ReplyDelete