Friday, March 6, 2009

It has been a crazy week. Again! I told you all on Monday that I was going to post pictures and this is the first time I've even turned my computer on since then.

We all survived TAKS on Tuesday. Things were pretty smooth but it was a very long day. At my school we didn't finish until it was time to go home. Shel said they finished before lunch but had to keep a testing environment because there were kids within the school still testing. So she had a VERY long day herself.

We all spent Wednesday recovering. Shel said they got a lot of free time that day.

Then there weren't enough hours in the day yesterday. I gave a TAKS to a new student during the morning hours. She finished before lunch. But I spent the rest of the afternoon covering my class and another class. My room was packed! I was relieved when the clock struck 3:00( ha! that rhymed). So when I got home I was so stressed from the day that I decided to try to get back to my exercise routine that I started a month ago and didn't stick to after a couple of weeks. The weather was perfect and I really wanted to be outside and clear my mind from the day. So I walked(jogged) against the wind that was blowing really hard at times. I felt great when it was done. Then Aaron and I went to get Shel from dance and then went straight over to her softball meeting.

We got on a really good team. The coach is very nice. He's all about the girls keeping a positive attitude and ONLY saying positive things. I am a big supporter of "if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all". I think our personalities will click. I really didn't want on a team that was going to criticize the kids all the time and take the fun out of playing. Most of the girls on the team are from her school. She's very excited about starting to play. Now we have to go get all the necessities to play.

So I guess we'll be making a trip to T-town for softball needs and finishing up all the pageant needs. Cause don't forget we have the pageant next weekend. She will have pageant practice next Wed. before church and between tap and ballet on Thurs. Friday is dress rehearsal and will probably be the first softball practice of the year. Coach is supposed to let us know as soon as he knows. He has scheduled work out days set in place. Our lives just got a little more chaotic! Softball practice will be on Tues. from 5:30 - 7:00 and on Friday from 7:00 - 8:30. We are going to get everything we need this weekend so next week we can try to hold our head above water.

Now about those pictures I will post them just don't know when. Sorry but at least I can admit my faults.

This is a really boring post I know but I wanted to catch all of you up since I haven't really had a chance to talk to any of you this week. Hope you have a good weekend.

P.S. I'll try to be a little more interesting next week. No promises though!

P.S.S. I just realized on my "Great Friends!" post I didn't give you a face with the name so here's my BFF, Judi

No comments:

Post a Comment