Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What happened....

....to the beautiful weather. It's cold and raining!

When Shel was a little bitty girl around 2-ish she would always say"it's code and wainin". If it was raining it had to be cold and if it was cold it had to be raining. Oh, she was so precious and innocent and didn't have a smart mouth at that age.

And now I get to look at this beautiful face whose mouth I'd like to tape shut.

I was so excited about working in flower beds and buying pretty colorful flowers. Now I have to wait a couple of more weeks. AND my new fence will have to be put on hold til the ground drys out again. Oh well I guess I need to look at the bright side of things. Aaron will be stuck inside and now he can help me with chores! Yeah!

1 comment:

  1. oh, you shut your mouth about my sweet niece...if she does have the slightest bit of a smart mouth....well she learned from the pro!!!! LOL!!! You know it's true!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete