Monday, March 30, 2009

It's a Monday

This morning was just terrible at our house. Nothing went right. Luckily Aaron did not go into work early this morning so he was around to help out. To start things off everyone got up late including me. Aaron cut his finger while making Shelby breakfast. She did not want to wear warm clothes today. So she complained about everything in life. AND my car wouldn't start. The battery was dead. And I mean dead!! Aaron had to jump it off so I could finally get to work. We all said our goodbyes with a smile on our face. But really I think we just needed to get away from each other for the day. So hopefully my sweet little family is at work and school not thinking about our zoo like morning.

The Burrow's



I did send a text to a friend who works at Shel's school and asked her to tell Shel that I love her. She did and Shel smiled.

We had a non eventful weekend. It was too cold outside to do anything. When you walked outside the wind almost blew you down so we stayed indoors. It was a little warmer yesterday so Aaron saddled up Pancake and went for a short ride. Me and Shel hung out at home. It was so nice to finally have a relaxing weekend.

Shel enjoyed her slumber party. They went to bed sometime after 3a.m. She took about a 30 minute nap Saturday afternoon but that's it. She was in rare form for the rest of the day. She went to bed around 9p.m. and slept till 8:30 a.m. when we woke her up for church. But she had a blast. Now she's anxious about her own slumber party that we will be having on April 17th. Have I lost my mind??

1 comment:

  1. Need some help with the party? Just remember I am old and might need a little sleep.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete