Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Entryway, Fat and Choices

That's right I'm getting a new entry way to my house. Aaron has so kindly worked very hard the past couple of months to build me a beautiful new cedar entryway. Well, it's not finished yet or I'd show it to you but just like me you have to wait til it's all done to see it. Just know it rocks! If you're nice I'll show you a sneak preview soon. Just not today.

This week is going to be booger to get through. There is quite a lot going in Shelby's social life. I'm just the mom who caters to her every need and makes sure she's at the right place at the right time. I guess that's what mom's do when they have little girls who want to participate in every thing at the same time. But like I've said before we're just so glad she's gotten to this point. We would never complain about it. We are so proud of her and who she's becoming.

The other day I got up, looked in the mirror and saw that I was THE FAT GIRL!! You know the girl that people talk gaining a lot of weight. I am officially my before divorce weight. See when I got divorced I lost about 30 pounds in just a matter of 2 months. Remember though - I was devastated and the thought of food make me puke and I had no energy or desire to eat. Not healthy at all I know. But back then I was just trying to survive and take care of Shel. Now that I am happy and in love again fat has sneaked in my body. I'm not sure how that happened. Maybe eating ice cream, cake and chips and hot sauce helped the fat find me. I don't know. Well now that I am out of denial of gaining a lot of weight I've decided that I no longer want to be THE FAT GIRL!

I have started exercising again. Not by my want to just by my HAVE to. We are eating better at our house and I have increased my water intake. A couple of weeks ago I realized I was going days without water. I was only drinking Diet carbonated beverages. That's not very intelligent! So now we are on the right road to loosing a little weight. Hopefully it will end up being a lot of weight.

Also we are in the process of making a lot of decisions concerning our family. Some of the choices we are facing are not easy. I would like to ask you to please pray for our family. We need some direction as to what to do next. We are getting close to the decision and really need guidance. Please just remember us.


Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment