Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Yucky!

Today is a very nasty, rainy, stressful day. It has been raining most of the night and has not let up at all since about 5:30 this morning. There is soooo much water. So we go on about our day just watching the weather for severe alerts, waiting for the electricity to go out and watching the sidewalks making sure the water doesn't come in the building. Other than that it will be a glorious day!

Don't forget your teachers this week. It is National Teacher's Appreciation Week. Shel's teacher has received a small gift every day this week. Monday she got a Dr. Pepper and Peanut M&M's, Tuesday she got a $5 Sonic gift card, today she got bath gel and a loofah, tomorrow she is getting a breakfast bag with a cereal bar, banana and juice and Friday she is getting a nail file inside a monogrammed holder. I like to make sure her teacher understands how much she is appreciated. After all she takes care of my child 8 hours a day and she is her caretaker when I am not. To me that deserves more than what I could ever give her.

Auntie has spoiled Tan man's teacher this week as well. She is much better than me because she took pictures of her gifts. I think she did this because she wanted to be sure that I wrapped my teacher's gifts cute. See Auntie thinks I ghetto everything and if she shows me how to act then I'm more apt to have a little more class. So here are pics of Auntie's teacher's gifts...

She made them all cute. And by the way I have to give credit where credit is due. Auntie is the one who came up with all my teacher's gifts. She called me Sunday night and asked what I had for Ms. Emily and we decided on a week's worth of gifts for her. So, thanks for the help, Auntie.

Happy Teacher's Appreciation Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment